General Women Seeking Canadians - Canadians Dating - Canada
Browse profiles of Female singles that have joined Meet Canadians that are associated with General. Talking to other members that have similar interests is an ideal way to find things to do once you are dating. Create a Free Account to Meet Someone Tonight!
I am fun, funny, ambitious, career driven, family oriented and open minded. Also, I am American. Currently, I have a great job, my own money, home and car. In my free time I enjoy writing poetry, working out, tennis, golf, sports events, concerts, movies, lazor tag, indoor rock climbing, etc....
I write romantic comedies about my life, 65% is awkward and the other 35% is funny. Netflix is the best thing ever. I love my cat, Taylor Swift, my laptop, travelling, tattoos, television, movies and life. I also act.